5th Annual National Consultant & Analyst Summit
Three Trends (EHR-HIE-PHM) and a Transformation (Volume to Value) and NOW, the emergence of Value Based Services
Hosted by Continuum Health Leadership / Rich Walsh
|When:||September 26, 2017 - September 27, 2017|
|Where:||Renaissance Atlanta Airport Gateway Hotel
2081 Convention Center Concourse
College Park, GA 30337
|Cost:||There is no cost for the event. We ask that you cover your travel to Atlanta and single night hotel stay.|
September 26, 2017
2:00p.m. – 5:00p.m. Arrival & Check In
5:30p.m. Cocktail Reception
September 27, 2017
8:00a.m. – 2:30p.m.
Meeting and Discussion
Thank you again for your participation in what has become a popular thought leadership event, held annually in Atlanta, GA. We remain humbled and appreciative of your attendance as we once again gather the industry’s most exclusive firms and consultancies to this emerging healthcare conversation.
This year’s topic is “Three Trends and a Transformation, NOW the emergence of Value Based Care Services, MSOs, BPOs, Physician Companies, and National Practice Companies. To date, Continuum Health has done preliminary research in this space, and can identify more than 75 vendor participants from varying backgrounds. Whether it is a health system, a provider organization, or a payer, delivery settings are seeking service organizations to help thrive in the new healthcare economy.
Designed as a collaborative, open forum, we will have rousing conversations and a Q&A session, ultimately arming each attendee with knowledge for how to interoperate within this developing frontier.
Sample questions we will address:
- What is occurring in the general healthcare eco-system that is driving this specific market sector?
- What models, care delivery settings, and provider types are being targeted for these services and solutions?
- Who are the main players jocking into place?
- What are they arming themselves with?
- What are their core competencies, capabilities?
- What origins do these firms come from?
- Who’s succeeding and why?
- How will incumbent technologies and/or service organizations position for, or against, the emerging market?
- What analysts and advisory firms are reporting/researching this space? What are the initial findings?
- What KPIs are in place to measure and quantify findings?
- How can general consultancies and vendors in this emerging market collaborate?
Attendance at this event is limited to 40 seats allowing for a very personalized environment. Expect terrific networking, quality testimony, shared experiences, and value for all. This is designed to be a relaxed environment; no preparation is necessary.
Hotel reservation information available soon!
Short Sky Train ride from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Valet Parking, $25.00 (US) daily
$179/night ++ (standard king)
2 Urban Licks Restaurant
820 Ralph McGill Blvd NE, Atlanta, GA 30306
Transportation will be provided